Tom Fine: Fine Homes NW, Inc.
Windermere Real Estate Broker
SRES (Senior Real Estate Specialist) CNE (Certified Negotiation Expert) Green Home Advisor
Capitol Hill, (Seattle, WA)
Home Value and Renovation Expert, Seattle-Area Ambassador
Tom’s attributes that add value to your home search and/or sale:
- listens to you carefully and cares about meeting your housing needs
- helps you through the buying and/or selling process to best prepare you for the future
- represents the home that you are selling in order to get you the best offer
- pursues all possible searches and avenues to find you the right home
- negotiates fairly and assertively in order to get you what you want and deserve
Professionally trained and certified in real estate sales, Tom has a comprehensive knowledge of Seattle area neighborhoods and home styles. He also brings 30 years of experience in home-building, renovation, sales, marketing, negotiation, and guidance for his clients. His background as an award-winning builder and remodeling contractor, with an eye for design, is a bonus, and his knowledge of building structure and renovation options is a valuable asset for buyers and sellers.
Tom holds several accreditations including:
- Certified Negotiation Expert
- Certified Green Professional
- National Realtor Association
- Senior Real Estate Specialist
Client services include:
- Finding the right solutions to your housing challenges
- Marketing and showcasing expertise
- Helping you sell your current residence, if needed
- Envisioning what is possible with any home
Personal profile information:
- has lived in Seattle area more than 23 years
- is married with two daughters
- has living knowledge of Puget Sound area schools, transportation, employment growth, and characteristics of each neighborhood
- has worked in the construction and real estate development field for 30 years
- believes in, and practices, community service – each real estate transaction benefits a local charity
Searching for a home? Trying to figure out your next move? Do you have the right plan for the search?
- Are you looking for any home in a defined budget range?
- Is your search particular to a certain area?
- Does style of make a difference?
- Bedrooms or bathrooms, how many?
- Does it really come down to the budget or neighborhood?
- Find a Real Estate Broker (Agent) that can find out what you are really looking for?
My goal is to find you the right home. Uncover what your requirements are and provide you with the best choices available. In addition to my negotiation ability and thoughts behind the sellers and selling brokers so we can achieve results.
Contact Tom today for a comparative market analysis on your current residence and/or personalized guidance on the search for your future home